The Stroke returneth with his greatest album ever, Alpha Male Rap! This thugged out masterpiece features testosterone filled hits like "I Get Swoll," "Pink Lamborghini" and "Thug Milk", the Twilight Saga anthem "2 Dark Confessions", and the collaborative effort between Stroke and Rappy McRapperson that got Lindsay Lohan out of jail, "Free Lindsay Lohan!" It is a must that you cop this album immediately and punish all the runty beta males within a 20 mile radius with its chesthair inducing manliness!!!
1. Rap Royalty (Stroke of Genius)
2. 2 Dark Confessions
3. Shawty Is Tall
4. Do Dat Chipmunk
5. Free Lindsay Lohan (f. Rappy McRapperson)
6. Justin Bieber Sounds Like A Girl
7. Gettin' Ready For Summer
8. I Get Swoll
9. Freedom Is
10. However Whenever Whatever Forever
11. Alpha Male Rap
13. Stroke/Dunc Connect (5 Year Anniversary)
14. American Women Are Difficult To Date
15. Mein Haus
16. Survey Says Get Crunk
17. Pink Lamborghini
18. Triple Threat
19. Ladies Gaga
20. Flash Tha Damn Cash (Reloaded)
21. Thug Milk
22. Hollywood Star Status
released September 17, 2010
- Produced from May to September 2010.
- All songs produced, arranged and written by Young Stroke aka Young Muscle except #5; Young Streezy and Rappy McRapperson!
- Song #12 samples the "DROID" sound effect from the Droid phone! (durrrr)
- Song #13 samples the Diwali Riddim from Lumidee - I'll Never Leave (Uh Oh)
- Song #21 samples Rune - Calabria (or Enur or Rune RK...the song is Calabria!!)
- Album art by Young Stroke aka Young Muscle.
More thanks than a gang of pilgrims sitting down to a turkey dinner goes to Rappy McRapperson and Ill Gill! CARDBOARD WIZARDS!!